Monthly Roundup | The highlights of our family events over the past month. This is my way of earmarking those moments I want to put down in a scrapbook so I don't forget. Here is the monthly roundup for July 2014.
- 7/1 - Hiked up to Cecret Lake - 1,500 ft in elevation, 4 miles, saw snow in July!
- 7/3 - Jake summited a mountain with Uncle Greg, 2,400 ft in elevation
- 7/4 - Parage and carnival in Sandy, UT. Salt Lake Real Soccer game and fireworks that evening.
- 7/14 - Karly and Lexi slept in backyard tent - ALL night
- 7/18 - Chicago to visit Kovochich cousins
- 7/26 - Adventureland and camping with grandma and grandpa
Drove through: Iowa, Nebraska and Wyoming and into UT
Park City, UT
Chicago to see more cousins
Karly | fascinated with rocks still and hanging out with cousin Lexi
Jake | baseball, hanging out with cousin Joel
Katie | hanging out with her cousin Eleni and incessantly talking about paint colors and room design for her new bedroom