Monthly Roundup | The highlights of our family events over the past month. This is my way of earmarking those moments I want to put down in a scrapbook so I don't forget. Here is the monthly roundup for June 2014.
- 6/3 - Chalk the Walk at the school for Mrs. Monroe
- 6/4 - Last Day of School, Mrs Monroe's last day as principal
- 6/6 - Put "First Fridays" on hold - no one wanted to get up at 6am now that it's summer. Headed to Story City for Scandinavian Days...kids stayed at Grandma & Grandpa's for the week
- 6/14 - Arizona cousins arrived
- 6/16 - Jake started baseball
- 6/27 - Hit the road for Salt Lake City, UT!
Jake: currently sharing Insugent by Veronica Roth with mom
Story City, IA
Isreal Hospice House in Ames to see great grandma's memory brick
Drove through: Iowa, Nebraska, Wyoming and into Sandy, UT
Karly | fascinated with rocks
Katie | building fairy houses with grandpa